[NH] Re: htmlib 4.0

  • Sanjay_Lulla@mail.bankone.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999
      Hi Ray,

      Might be i am missing something...but ctrl+F11 did not work for me. I get to it
      from the win95 start menu or from a desktop shortcut.!

      Does ctrl+F11 open the HTMLIB for you......?

      Please let me know....

      Thanks. Sanjay.

      Raymond Fitzgerald <raymond.fitzgerald@...> on 12/15/99 10:41:38 AM

      Please respond to ntb-html@egroups.com

      To: "'ntb-html@egroups.com'" <ntb-html@egroups.com>
      cc: (bcc: Sanjay Lulla/OH/BANCONE)
      Subject: [NH] Re: htmlib 4.0

      Hi Sanjay,

      >Thanks Bill and Ray.......that HTMLIB is really useful.....I always felt it
      hard
      >to remember the syntax and the books kept getting out-dated with new tags
      coming
      >along. I never knew something this user-friendly HTMLIB existed. (I am new
      >HTML game.)

      And you get to it with Ctrl+F11, right? That's the part I like best!

      Cheers,
      Ray

      Don?t have the time or patience to search for unique
      products & services? Then click to let us find them for you.
      You Request, We Respond. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1957

      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-html/
    • Ernie
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999

        > Might be i am missing something...but ctrl+F11 did not work for me.

        From the help file:

        NoteTab makes the popular "The HTML Reference Library" (by Stephen Le
        Hunte) available from the Help menu. If you have HTMLib version 3.0 or
        older, you can install the package in the same directory as NoteTab.
        Another method that works with all versions is to create a shortcut* to
        the HTMLib.exe file in the NoteTab directory.

        * to create the shortcut:
        1. open Explorer and select the HTMLib file;
        2. press Ctrl+C to copy it to the Clipboard;
        3. select the NoteTab directory and choose the command "paste Shortcut"
        from the Edit menu.

        The menu command will be displayed in NoteTab after you restart it.
        (in the help menu)
      • Raymond Fitzgerald
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999
          Hi Sanjay,

          >Might be i am missing something...but ctrl+F11 did not work for me. I get
          to it
          >from the win95 start menu or from a desktop shortcut.!
          >
          >Does ctrl+F11 open the HTMLIB for you......?

          Yes, it does, and you're gonna love doing it that way! Sorry, I wasn't
          thinking that one usually needs to take one extra step after installing
          HTMLib, as covered real well by Ernie. Let us know if you're not rockin'
          soon!

          Ray
        • Pierre Johnson
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999
            That's really cool. It will be a very useful feature, that I didn't see
            documented before, though I used the HTML Libary often.

            Pierre

            > NoteTab makes the popular "The HTML Reference Library" (by Stephen Le
            > Hunte) available from the Help menu.

            Pierre Johnson
            pwj@...
            146, avenue Ledru-Rollin