Re: Spell-Checker (was Re: [NH] line nos)

  • ARTIS
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2002
      Jody wrote:

      > Hi Artis,
      >
      > The latest dictionaries and thesaurus installation program can be
      > found at:

      Thanks Jody, I got the dictionary. I realise now I need to register ntb pro -
      buy it - which I will do. It's proving to be just what I require. Thanks also
      for the "modify lines" bit. Works well - still haven't got it to quite agree
      with how tidy allocates lines, but I can live with that for now.
      Cheers
      Neil

    • john041650
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 8, 2002
        >still haven't got it to quite agree with how tidy allocates lines,
        but I can live with that for now.
        > Cheers
        > Neil

        Hi Neil,

        Back in December I posted a clip in the ntp-clips list (not this HTML
        one) which I wrote to match the line numbers in the active HTML
        document in NoteTab, with HTML tidy's error results line numbers..
        It turns the word wrap option off and the line numbers on in NTP (and
        vice versa).. It was msg 7982 if you're interested.

        Since then I've moved up to the CSE HTML Validator which, amongst
        many other things, finds and highlights the errors..

        John :)