Re: Fwd: Re: [NH] line nos

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2002
      Hi All,

      I did not see anybody mention making a copy of the file and using
      Modify | Lines | Number lines. All blank lines are skipped and all lines ending with a CR/LF are numbered whether word wrap is on or off.

      5. MailBag Assistant\ (Installation program - Trial - eMail management tool)

      6. NoteTab Light\ (Freeware installation program, Optional Std Shareware) NoteTab Light\ (Freeware, compressed to fit on floppy disk) Third Part Products (Related freeware and shareware: Agent Ransack, BK Colour Coder, CSEHTML Validator, NetCaptor, HTML Tidy, Top Style, Word Web, Xenu)

      (The lines did have a bunch of breaks, so I joined them for the sample.)

      I have a Library that especially deals with numbering lines. I
      think there is a simple Clip in it to copy the file and Paste
      New, then number them. If you number lines a lot you might
      consider getting it.

      Here is one to print automatically from the Library:

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Number and Print Makes a copy of document, numbers lines, prints, and discards temporary doc.
      ; http://www.notetab.net
      ; Last Updated 12-20-2000, Sojourner@..., jody
      ; Makes a copy of document, numbers lines, prints, and
      ; discards temporary doc.

      ^!SetHintInfo Printing...
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
      ^!Toolbar Copy All
      ^!Toolbar Paste New
      ^!Select All
      ^!Keyboard Alt+M L N Enter
      ; Take out "Enter" below if you want to
      ; control the print dialog
      ^!Keyboard Ctrl+P Enter
      ^!Close Discard

      <--- Copy above this line --->
      <--- Right click over a Library, and --->
      <--- Add from Clipboard --->

      Version 4.6 or higher required.
      Last updated on 01-28-2002, 10:31pm, jody
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/nnnlines.zip

      Get more Clips, Libraries... at:
      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.notetab.net