[NH] Re: htmlib 4.0

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999
      Bill Scott wrote:
      I get the following error

      LBBTN.OCX is missing or corrupt ...

      runtime error 13

      I have downloaded it in the past .... has anyone else saw this
      Can someone download that file to me maybe that will solve the problem without

      getting a new copy .... ?? mailto:bscott@...

      maybe I should go to bkcoder ... <g>

      Happy Stockdoggin ......

      Bill   *||:>)

      Online Puppy Tutorial

      http://www.stockdogsaction.com/puppies.htm

      The only fruitcake at overstock.com is our manager.
      He’s giving away a $20 coupon, plus our everyday Free Shipping.
      Take advantage of the savings and selection now.
      http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/2134

      -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=ntb-html&m=1

    • Raymond Fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999
        Hi Sanjay,

        >Thanks Bill and Ray.......that HTMLIB is really useful.....I always felt it
        hard
        >to remember the syntax and the books kept getting out-dated with new tags
        coming
        >along. I never knew something this user-friendly HTMLIB existed. (I am new
        >HTML game.)

        And you get to it with Ctrl+F11, right? That's the part I like best!

        Cheers,
        Ray
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999
          Hi Bill,

          >> do you know if it will run on windows 98 and netscape com 4.7 ??
          >>
          >> it says 95 on the page but not sure how current the page is ??
          I can run 3 & (I think 4) on 98. 98 runs all 95 apps as far as I
          know. Same OS; just more features. (I'll check version 4 out
          later tonight when I get some time. The wife's ToDo list is
          burning a hole in my ears right now - the dog house is cold this
          time of year, ya know. ;)

          There is not that much difference in the code in 3 & 4. 3 is
          faster because it does not add all the multi-media junk. It is
          best for slower machines.

          I don't know what NS 4.7 Communictor would have to do with HTMLib
          Reference Library. I believe you need IE4 or 5 though to get it
          to work. I know ver 3 works with 98 for sure because that is what
          I have installed.

          > LBBTN.OCX is missing or corrupt ...
          > runtime error 13

          I do not have that. I suspect it is a VB file that would come in
          a package or a file that comes in IE4.

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab and Html List...
          mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
        • Bill Scott
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999
            Thanks Jody .... I was just hoping maybe someone might have the lbbtn.ocx
            file so I did not have to download ie

          • Sanjay_Lulla@mail.bankone.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999
              Hi Ray,

              Might be i am missing something...but ctrl+F11 did not work for me. I get to it
              from the win95 start menu or from a desktop shortcut.!

              Does ctrl+F11 open the HTMLIB for you......?

              Please let me know....

              Thanks. Sanjay.

              Raymond Fitzgerald <raymond.fitzgerald@...> on 12/15/99 10:41:38 AM

              Please respond to ntb-html@egroups.com

              To: "'ntb-html@egroups.com'" <ntb-html@egroups.com>
              cc: (bcc: Sanjay Lulla/OH/BANCONE)
              Subject: [NH] Re: htmlib 4.0

              Hi Sanjay,

              >Thanks Bill and Ray.......that HTMLIB is really useful.....I always felt it
              hard
              >to remember the syntax and the books kept getting out-dated with new tags
              coming
              >along. I never knew something this user-friendly HTMLIB existed. (I am new
              >HTML game.)

              And you get to it with Ctrl+F11, right? That's the part I like best!

              Cheers,
              Ray

              Don?t have the time or patience to search for unique
              products & services? Then click to let us find them for you.
              You Request, We Respond. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1957

              eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-html/
            • Ernie
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999

                > Might be i am missing something...but ctrl+F11 did not work for me.

                From the help file:

                NoteTab makes the popular "The HTML Reference Library" (by Stephen Le
                Hunte) available from the Help menu. If you have HTMLib version 3.0 or
                older, you can install the package in the same directory as NoteTab.
                Another method that works with all versions is to create a shortcut* to
                the HTMLib.exe file in the NoteTab directory.

                * to create the shortcut:
                1. open Explorer and select the HTMLib file;
                2. press Ctrl+C to copy it to the Clipboard;
                3. select the NoteTab directory and choose the command "paste Shortcut"
                from the Edit menu.

                The menu command will be displayed in NoteTab after you restart it.
                (in the help menu)
              • Raymond Fitzgerald
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999
                  Hi Sanjay,

                  >Might be i am missing something...but ctrl+F11 did not work for me. I get
                  to it
                  >from the win95 start menu or from a desktop shortcut.!
                  >
                  >Does ctrl+F11 open the HTMLIB for you......?

                  Yes, it does, and you're gonna love doing it that way! Sorry, I wasn't
                  thinking that one usually needs to take one extra step after installing
                  HTMLib, as covered real well by Ernie. Let us know if you're not rockin'
                  soon!

                  Ray
                • Pierre Johnson
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 15, 1999
                    That's really cool. It will be a very useful feature, that I didn't see
                    documented before, though I used the HTML Libary often.

                    Pierre

                    > NoteTab makes the popular "The HTML Reference Library" (by Stephen Le
                    > Hunte) available from the Help menu.

                    Pierre Johnson
                    pwj@...
                    146, avenue Ledru-Rollin