Re: [NH] CSS QUERIE 2

  • ARTIS
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
      Thank you everyone and thank you especially, Adam, <span> works a charm and even
      html tidy thinks it's OK !
      Niam

      Adam Weston wrote:

      > Niam:
      >
      > I wasn't speaking of colspan or rowspan, just <span>......

    • Adam Weston
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
        Niam:

        I wasn't speaking of colspan or rowspan, just <span>. The span tag is just a
        container to which you can assign a style. I reccommend using that instead
        of <font>. For example, if you want the text in a particular <td> to have
        the "foo" style, but some of the text to have the "bar" style, try this:

        text</span> has the bar style</td>

        Good luck.

        : Adam Weston :
        : adam_weston@... :