Re: [NH] Uploading HTML Files to Home Page (Server)

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hi Marrianne and Others,

      >I use a clip to upload from inside Notetab, using wcl_ftp - it's
      >fast and I don't have to leave my favorite editor ;-)

      I have a Library the uploads the focused document with Ws_Ftp
      using one click. All is done in the background while I continue
      to work and shuts down on its on. There is a setup wizard and
      the Wizard Clip for uploading supports 10 ISPs and 20 upload
      paths (and more can be added of course).
      http://www.notetab.net/zip.ftpzip.zip

      NoteTab have the FTP Library to upload with.

      No matter what route you take Marrianne, you are going to need
      your ISP FTP server specifics such as ftp address, username,
      password. We cannot help you with that unless you want us all to
      have your password. ;-)

      Normally, most ISPs have help at their web site to upload and the
      majority of them that I go to has images of Ws_Ftp with all the
      data filled in with text telling you exactly what you need to do.

      You might try get2net.dk in your browser if you do not know your
      ISPs web address. Once you get there, look for thinks like
      Tutorials, Build your web page, HTML Help, (search for ftp, or
      upload, and things like that if they have a search box).

      It is really pretty easy once you find the upload data you need.
      In a lot of cases your ISP domain with ftp in front of it is the
      FTP address.

      ftp.get2net.dk

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
    • paul
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2002
        hi jody,

        the link to the ftpzip file seems to be kaput!

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2002
          Hi Paul,

          >the link to the ftpzip file seems to be kaput!

          Thanks! Typo. Please delete all the text not need to understand
          your reply from the message. TIA

          <http://www.notetab.net/zip.ftpzip.zip>http://www.notetab.net/zip/ftpzip.<http://www.notetab.net/zip.ftpzip.zip>zip