Re: [NH] Uploading HTML Files to Home Page (Server)

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3 6:11 PM
      Hi Marianne and Jody,

      > >I have a problem, how do i transfer my html document, from
      > >notetab to my home page,

      Notatab doesn't have anything to do with that part really. You could
      either use a FTP program or browser uploading. It depends on the host you
      are using and what features they have. If they have FTP, use that. It's
      much faster and easier.

      If you tell us what you'll be using or the name of your host we'll try to
      help you.

      Lotta
    • Steve Veltkamp
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3 6:18 PM
        I use a clip to upload from inside Notetab, using wcl_ftp - it's fast and I don't have to leave my favorite editor ;-)

        For mutual success,
        Steve Veltkamp, Biz$hop Online
        1713 E 3rd St, Pt Angeles WA 98362
        (360)452-2418 or (800)949-8029 Fax:(530)690-7531
        On the Web at http://www.bizshop.com and http://www.webmasterbiz.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3 6:43 PM
          Hi Marrianne and Others,

          >I use a clip to upload from inside Notetab, using wcl_ftp - it's
          >fast and I don't have to leave my favorite editor ;-)

          I have a Library the uploads the focused document with Ws_Ftp
          using one click. All is done in the background while I continue
          to work and shuts down on its on. There is a setup wizard and
          the Wizard Clip for uploading supports 10 ISPs and 20 upload
          paths (and more can be added of course).
          http://www.notetab.net/zip.ftpzip.zip

          NoteTab have the FTP Library to upload with.

          No matter what route you take Marrianne, you are going to need
          your ISP FTP server specifics such as ftp address, username,
          password. We cannot help you with that unless you want us all to
          have your password. ;-)

          Normally, most ISPs have help at their web site to upload and the
          majority of them that I go to has images of Ws_Ftp with all the
          data filled in with text telling you exactly what you need to do.

          You might try get2net.dk in your browser if you do not know your
          ISPs web address. Once you get there, look for thinks like
          Tutorials, Build your web page, HTML Help, (search for ftp, or
          upload, and things like that if they have a search box).

          It is really pretty easy once you find the upload data you need.
          In a lot of cases your ISP domain with ftp in front of it is the
          FTP address.

          ftp.get2net.dk

          http://www.notetab.net

          Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        • paul
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4 7:54 AM
            hi jody,

            the link to the ftpzip file seems to be kaput!

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 4 9:39 AM
              Hi Paul,

              >the link to the ftpzip file seems to be kaput!

              Thanks! Typo. Please delete all the text not need to understand
              your reply from the message. TIA

              <http://www.notetab.net/zip.ftpzip.zip>http://www.notetab.net/zip/ftpzip.<http://www.notetab.net/zip.ftpzip.zip>zip