Re: CSS QUERIE

  • hpaulissen
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
      Niam,

      You can set the style-attributes for your HTML-elements once...

      If you need to refer to certain classes, they can be called
      by .ClassName, they do not have to belong to a certain element. I'm
      not sure what you meant with the space below; I guess you can check
      for two things: the vertical alignment of your text is not identical
      for all your td's or there is some space because of the tr. What I
      regularly do is define a background color to a certain element or
      class, just to make clear what really is defined. When I'm finished I
      just remove (or change) the background-color.

      Please note: it should be sans-serif.

      Hope this helps you further,

      Hugo

      What follows is my proposal...

      <STYLE TYPE="text/css">
      <!--
      body {
      font-family: verdana, arial, sans-serif;
      font-size: 75%;
      }
      td {
      font-size: 75%;
      vertical-align : baseline;
      border: 1px solid black;
      }
      .head1 {
      font-family: arial, garamond, arial, sans-serif;
      font-size: 150%;
      background: gray;
      }
      .head2 {
      font-family: garamond, arial, sans-serif;
      font-size: 100%;
      background: yellow;
      }
      -->