Uploading HTML Files to Home Page (Server)

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hi Marianne,

      (I'm sending this to the NoteTab and HTML list for you for others
      to help answer and for those that my have the same question to
      see. You wrote it to my moderator address instead of the list
      address. Post new messages to this address:

      ntb-HTML@yahoogroups.com

      >I have a problem, how do i transfer my html document, from
      >notetab to my home page

      > I hope yor can help

      > Marianne

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2002
        Hi Marianne and Jody,

        > >I have a problem, how do i transfer my html document, from
        > >notetab to my home page,

        Notatab doesn't have anything to do with that part really. You could
        either use a FTP program or browser uploading. It depends on the host you
        are using and what features they have. If they have FTP, use that. It's
        much faster and easier.

        If you tell us what you'll be using or the name of your host we'll try to
        help you.

        Lotta
      • Steve Veltkamp
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2002
          I use a clip to upload from inside Notetab, using wcl_ftp - it's fast and I don't have to leave my favorite editor ;-)

          For mutual success,
          Steve Veltkamp, Biz$hop Online
          1713 E 3rd St, Pt Angeles WA 98362
          (360)452-2418 or (800)949-8029 Fax:(530)690-7531
          On the Web at http://www.bizshop.com and http://www.webmasterbiz.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2002
            Hi Marrianne and Others,

            >I use a clip to upload from inside Notetab, using wcl_ftp - it's
            >fast and I don't have to leave my favorite editor ;-)

            I have a Library the uploads the focused document with Ws_Ftp
            using one click. All is done in the background while I continue
            to work and shuts down on its on. There is a setup wizard and
            the Wizard Clip for uploading supports 10 ISPs and 20 upload
            paths (and more can be added of course).
            http://www.notetab.net/zip.ftpzip.zip

            NoteTab have the FTP Library to upload with.

            No matter what route you take Marrianne, you are going to need
            your ISP FTP server specifics such as ftp address, username,
            password. We cannot help you with that unless you want us all to
            have your password. ;-)

            Normally, most ISPs have help at their web site to upload and the
            majority of them that I go to has images of Ws_Ftp with all the
            data filled in with text telling you exactly what you need to do.

            You might try get2net.dk in your browser if you do not know your
            ISPs web address. Once you get there, look for thinks like
            Tutorials, Build your web page, HTML Help, (search for ftp, or
            upload, and things like that if they have a search box).

            It is really pretty easy once you find the upload data you need.
            In a lot of cases your ISP domain with ftp in front of it is the
            FTP address.

            ftp.get2net.dk

            http://www.notetab.net

            Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
          • paul
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 4, 2002
              hi jody,

              the link to the ftpzip file seems to be kaput!

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 4, 2002
                Hi Paul,

                >the link to the ftpzip file seems to be kaput!

                Thanks! Typo. Please delete all the text not need to understand
                your reply from the message. TIA

                <http://www.notetab.net/zip.ftpzip.zip>http://www.notetab.net/zip/ftpzip.<http://www.notetab.net/zip.ftpzip.zip>zip