Re: [NH] Broken home page link for announcements

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hi DP,

      ><http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-announcements>http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-announcements
      >
      >which goes to an "Oops..." page saying there is no "ntb-
      >announcements" group. This is setting a very bad example for a
      >group discussing web authoring. ;-)

      What's a matter, can't you take a joke? ;) Actually, the list and
      the NoteTab & HTML List have nothing to do with each other except
      it is just a means for discussion. ;) I try to get to the lists
      to do some things when I get a chance which sometimes it is when
      somebody tells me. I am certainly not a die hard web author and
      far from it in fact. ;) Honestly though, I though I got rid of
      that link quite awhile ago. Thanks for mentioning it! It is
      taken care of on this list. Who knows, maybe I can find tie next
      month to do about 7-8 others. ;)

      If you want to be on the notification list for Fookes Software
      updates and new products, sign up for it at http://www.fookes.com
      in the lower left border area. You can unsubscribe an old
      address if you were already on our list.

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options