RE: [NH] Modify: document to HTML

  • Martyn Folkes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2002
      From the help file (but not in the help file index):

      ^$StrToHtml("Str"[;ConvertLineBreaks[;ConvertEntities]])$ (added in v4.83)
      Converts plain text to HTML format. "Str" represents the text you want to
      convert. Use False for ConvertEntities if you don't want special characters
      (e.g. ©) to be converted to HTML entities (e.g. ©); the default value
      when omitted is True. Use False for ConvertLineBreaks if you don't want <p>
      and <br> tags to be inserted at line breaks in the text; the default value
      when omitted is True. Note that entities are determined based on the
      standard ANSI character set.

      HTH,
      Martyn