Re: [NH] Re: [NTB] NoteTab and Tidy

  • hsavage by way of Jody
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2002
      Hi Robert,

      When you download tidy_win32.exe below sent by Harvey (thanks - I
      looked all over for the link the other day) to the HTML list
      where I asked your question for us, you will need to rename it to
      tidy.exe. I put mine in NoteTab's main folder just be cause I
      know/hope, that NoteTab always finds it there, but you may place
      it anywhere else if you prefer.. ;)

      It grew quite a number of KB since the last version I had, but is
      working in NoteTab from the Tools menu.

      I've used the GUI and it is OK, IMO, I just think it is much
      simpler to use the Tools menu (or shortcut when I can remember
      it).

      >>I'm new to NoteTab and I can't find out how to make HTML Tidy
      >>work with the program. Tidy is now open source and I'm not sure
      >>how to download a version <http://tidy.sourceforge.net/> that
      >>will work with NoteTab?

      Hi Robert,

      Here are 3 links you can d/load. The first is the original
      Tidy.exe for Windows.
      The second, as I understand it, is a graphical interface for
      Tidy, I don't know if Tidy is included in the package or not. The
      third is just another configuration, I haven't used 2 or 3 but
      they were on the page so I downloaded them. All 3 should be
      Windows compatible :-\

      http://tidy.sourceforge.net/trt/tidy_win32.exe

      http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ablavier/TidyGUI/TidyGUI-exe.zip

      http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ablavier/TidyCOM/TidyCOM.zip