Re: [NH] Thanks, Jody...

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      Hi MCMAIER:
      >BTW, I did check RegEdit and looked for IE browser but probably gave an
      improper find ID 'cause >nothing came up. I'll keep looking tho--haven't
      been there-done that--so it was cool.

      The actual 'default browser' location is (I think) really a combination of a
      couple of different registry keys.

      I've found the program SetBrowser ( http://www.pc-tools.net/ ) useful for
      forcing the default browser to any one of the big three (or others if
      desired). You might want to give it a try.

      Regards ... Alec