Thanks, Jody...

  • MCMAIER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      Your explanation was much clearer. Your're right about having multiple browsers and when I get the brave urge once again, I will try downloading Opera and Netscape browsers once again. I know pages may have different appearances on each and pages should be checked in more than one. BTW, I did check RegEdit and looked for IE browser but probably gave an improper find ID 'cause nothing came up. I'll keep looking tho--haven't been there-done that--so it was cool.

      I agree the GoLIve App as html editor was probably due to the Photoshop install. That program and NTB are inseparable for me, making my pages come alive. I hate messin' that up in any way.

      I've learned a bit more about NTB and IE too, and appreciate the time taken and directions you offered. Thanks much to you and all who offered help. My fingers are crossed IE won't bite again for a long time......................mm