Thanks again.......

  • MCMAIER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2002
      Jody, you had a similar solution as Martyn who first suggested checking the browser in Options. How /why it was not there all along I don't know. Will keep your other ideas on hold 'cause I'm sure IE will do something to upset me and NTB again...............................many thanks.............mm