Re: Help. Can't open NTB..............

  • hpaulissen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
      Hi MM

      >The 3 sites for downloading did not specify where they were, so I
      clicked on the first one hopefully looking for its location.

      If you use IE and have the statusbar available, you can see the full
      URL of the link appear in the statusbar (bottomleft of your screen).

      > Don't know what happened, but now my ntb files open fine (sans
      splash page), all the files I'm working on are right in my face and I
      can click from one to the other. However, clicking on the browser
      button to any of them brings up an "ERROR: File "C:|Program
      FIles\Note Tab Pro\" not found.

      > Well, the program is nicely right there. I just can't open it.
      There's an IE "repair" something that I used sometime ago, and I
      don't remember where I activated it. Hope you can and offer
      suggestions to get my files open again. Many

      I doubt whether the halted download has to do with it. You didn't
      really save it, right? And IF you would have saved it to your disk,
      it still wouldn't be the program itself. You first have to unwrap the
      file that you download, so that the existence of un upgradeable
      program can be checked. But looking at your path, I would suggest to
      strip the space between Note and Tab and correct the | into \ (by
      default it is installed to C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro)

      HTH,

      Hugo