RE: [NH] RE: MS Word 2000 to HTML

  • Don Strack
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 3, 2002
      Lotta wrote:

      > I just remembered this online tool. I've heard good things about it so
      > maybe someone can find use for it. Nice site anyway.

      > http://www.textism.com/resources/cleanwordhtml/

      Thanks, I tried it and it works just fine. It takes out all of the Word 2000
      stuff.

      Jonathan wrote:

      > He's also releasing the php source code for this elsewhere on the
      > site (nice
      > tip: thanks)

      Please remember that I'm a newbie here, but how would I make use of his php
      source code. The conversion only runs from his web site. There is no way to
      contact him to buy it, and I tried to save it as a stand-alone web page on
      my hard drive. It does not work off-line.

      Don Strack
    • john041650
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 5, 2002
        FWIW there's some new developments with Tidy at the following
        link... I haven't had time to sift through it yet..

        http://tidy.sourceforge.net/

        John