[NH] Re: To capitalise or not to...

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 1999
      Jody wrote:
      > tell you how to drink your coffee if you don't tell me how to
      > drink mine. :-) I drink it black and strong BTW.

      I like it half mild and half coffee and I like my tags in upper case.
      (I think they are easier to find this way) :o)

      Nicole

      --
      »So, you're searching for alien life forms? Don't you meet
      enough strange people in discussion lists like this one? ;o)«

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-html