[NH] announce htm collection

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 1999
      Just zipped up and uploaded my hypertext mark up (htm) collection of
      libraries.

      If you are interested in producing W3C standards compliant HTML4 , you can
      get em at.
      http://ps.gen.nz/~emerge/download/hypertextmarkup.zip

      Note; For Notetab pro; ver 4.6 only

      Zipped file Contains
      htm.clb //The mother of all hyper text markup libraries.
      htm[css].clb //For creating css declarations.
      htm[sitesettings].clb //For controlling website variables and file
      manipulation stuff.
      htm[utilities].clb //A toolbox of utilites I use. Contains a quasi Notetab
      plugin architecture
      htm[tidy].clb //For working with "tidy"