[NH] Re: HTML FAX ??

  • Lawrence M Hamilton, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 1999
      Bill,

      On Fri, 26 Nov 1999 11:28:57 -0800 "Bill Scott"
      <bscott@...> writes:
      > Hi All:
      >
      > sorry to bother you ... I need a simple fax software that will
      > allow me to fax through my ISP is this possible to send recieve
      > via your webpage .... ??

      I am not aware of any way to do this. I have gotten ads from Xoom, that
      say something about a free fax number that will e-mail it to you. All you
      can do is publish a fax number.

      Larry Hamilton, Jr. lmhamilton@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/
      My Web Site: http://notlimaH.tripod.com