Re: [NTB] Holiday Specials: Absolute Europe Mega Screen Saver, TopStyle, ClipWriter.

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2001
      Hello Everyone!

      I forgot to mention that I will be out of town starting the 24th
      for a week. So, if you order Absolute Europe Mega, you need to
      order no later than the 23rd to get the CD sent before I leave.

      >The following programs are discount for you except for NetCaptor
      >(*at this time*). If you need more information, please write me
      >in private eMail. Thanks - jody
      >
      >Absolute Europe Mega - 20% off (Fookes Software)
      >110 high-resolution photographs of England, Finland, Holland,
      >Ireland, Scandinavia, Scotland, and Switzerland....It only comes
      >on a CD-ROM, no downloads. You must use the coupon below:
      >Coupon: FS01-SHHB-GIFT
      >https://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=1609-17&ss_coupon=FS01-SHHB-GIFT

      Happy NoteTab'n,
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2001
        Hello Everyone!

        I'm sorry for SPAMming ;) all of you yet one more time, but I
        forgot to give the link for the TopStyle discount of $10 off
        which is 20% of the regular cost. (See below.)

        Please reply to any of this post in private eMail
        (mailto:AV1611@...) or the NoteTab Off-Topic list.
        Please see my signature line to sign up for it.

        Both ClipWriter and TopStyle work directly with or without
        NoteTab as a standalone. (I'm not sure how the re-sellers are
        setup for them to send or register the software under a different
        name than the buyer for Christmas presents.)

        Absolute Europe Mega comes on CD-ROM only and can be gift wrapped
        if you specify it when and if you buy it. (It must be done over
        the next 2 days though, since I will be out of town...

        NetCaptor is a must have for those of you who cannot live without
        a tabbed interface - like me. (I'll see if I can get another
        discount for you all for NetCaptor.)

        Nick Bradbury, the original author of HomeSite up to somewhere in
        the version 4 releases and now the author of TopStyle sent this
        to me letting me know I forgot to add a discount link. (If you
        know HTML or want to learn CSS (style sheets), Nick has done a
        lot of work in the Help area, even an excellent tutorial for
        learning CSS.)

        Subject: Holiday Special
        Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 06:40:25 -0600

        Hi Jody,

        Thanks for mentioning TopStyle in your "Holiday Specials"
        newsletter. Unfortunately, it looks like you forgot to give the
        link to the discount offer. If any customers respond to you
        asking how they can get the discount, please let them know to go
        to:
        http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/order/companion.asp?app=notetab

        Have a great 2002!
        ---
        Nick Bradbury
        TopStyle CSS Editor for Windows
        http://www.bradsoft.com/

        ----

        TopStyle is a really neat Style Sheet editor and works great with
        NoteTab and has its own Clipbar.

        The following programs are discount for you except for NetCaptor
        (*at this time*). If you need more information, please write me
        in private eMail. Thanks - jody

        Absolute Europe Mega - 20% off (Fookes Software)
        110 high-resolution photographs of England, Finland, Holland,
        Ireland, Scandinavia, Scotland, and Switzerland. You will not see
        the discount till you get to the final page to order. You must
        order through the following link. It only comes on a CD-ROM, no
        downloads. You must use the coupon below:
        Coupon: FS01-SHHB-GIFT
        https://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=1609-17&ss_coupon=FS01-SHHB-GIFT

        TopStyle v2.5 - $10.00 (20%) off (Bradbury Software, LLC)
        http://www.bradsoft.com/
        http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/order/companion.asp?app=notetab
        If you develop Web pages with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), then
        you owe it to yourself to try the free copy of TopStyle. This
        program works seamlessly from NoteTab.

        ClipWriter
        If you are interested in developing NoteTab libraries with Clip
        code, make sure you take a look at ClipWriter. This program,
        written by an expert Clip programmer, is a powerful alternative
        to the NoteTab Clipbook editor. A free trial version is available
        for evaluation.

        Here's the link to the ClipWriter's page:
        http://ptools.home.att.net/ClipWriter/cw.htm

        And this to the Clip List Holiday Special order page on the RegSoft's site:
        http://www.regsoft.net/purchase.php3?productid=32529&pc=G25v1

        NetCaptor 6.05
        There is not a discount for NetCaptor, although I thought I would
        add it to the list. NetCaptor has a tabbed interface like
        NoteTab. The most useful feature that I use all the time is to
        click on a few links while staying on the current tab. I then go
        elsewhere to do some work and all the pages are loaded in
        different tabs.

        You can try it out at:
        http://www.netcaptor.com/

        And buy it from this like please :)