[NH] color picker

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 1999
      Here the url for René Brouwer offline zipped up version of his Web safe
      Color Choser.
      There is no exe files here just simple frames base HTML and javascript.
      I liked his online version so much I suggested he make an zipped offline
      version available for download which he has done and just posted me the URL.

      http://www.xs4all.nl/%7Erbrouwer/websafe/WebsafeColorChooser.zip

      Check it out it's simple to use and should be a great aid to visually seeing
      text/background contrasts.
    • Grant
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 1999
        Just zipped up and uploaded my hypertext mark up (htm) collection of
        libraries.

        If you are interested in producing W3C standards compliant HTML4 , you can
        get em at.
        http://ps.gen.nz/~emerge/download/hypertextmarkup.zip

        Note; For Notetab pro; ver 4.6 only

        Zipped file Contains
        htm.clb //The mother of all hyper text markup libraries.
        htm[css].clb //For creating css declarations.
        htm[sitesettings].clb //For controlling website variables and file
        manipulation stuff.
        htm[utilities].clb //A toolbox of utilites I use. Contains a quasi Notetab
        plugin architecture
        htm[tidy].clb //For working with "tidy"