[NH] HTML FAX ??

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 1999
      Hi All:

      sorry to bother you ... I need a simple fax software that will
      allow me to fax through my ISP is this possible to send recieve
      via your webpage .... ??

      Happy Stockdoggin ......

      Bill *||:>)
    • dtennant@pronetisp.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 1999
        Howdy, Bill
        You might want to go see http://www.efax.com/
        I have been using their software for quite some time and works real well.....
        I kind of like the free part also.

        Dick's Custom Computers
        118 McMaster Street
        Owego, NY 13827
        (607) 687-6831
        Fax 630-604-8838
        dtennant@...
        ICQ# 1430192

        "This life is a test; it is only a test. If it had been an actual
        life, you would have received instructions on where to go and what to
        do."