Re: [NH] images are showing again.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2001
      Hi MM,

      >God bless my ntb--it was Billy's fault after all. I DID check IE
      >options and "show pictures" somehow got unchecked. I'm certain I
      >checked that a long time ago. How it got removed is beyond me.

      I'm most certain a lot of times myself. I blame it on my son or
      Granddaughter. ;) I just became a granddad again, another girl
      about an hour ago.

      >How all this happened in an instant is just bewildering.

      Click. ;)

      >P.S. Where's the "Basic" list?

      Click on the subscribe mailto: below and then send. Make sure
      you use the same eMail address that you are already signed up
      with yahoo.groups with.

      Happy NoteTab'n,
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page