Re: [NH] NTB won't insert document images - P.S.

  • MCMAIER
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2001
      Jody, thanks. That's what I thought I did. With Jahoo making so many changes
      in the groups in the past, I thought this list was a combo of ntb and html.
      If there is still an ntb list, I don't subscribe anymore. Most of the
      writers were using advanced features of ntb well beyond my use and it wasn't
      very helpful when I was first learning ntb.