Re: [NH] Re: re unsubscribe

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2001
      Hi Rick,

      >I seem to have accidentally got on to this newsletter/forum.
      >No offence, I hope,

      No offence taken at all. You may not want to completely
      unsubscribe. Read the following...

      >but I would like to get off it, unsubscribe or whatever
      >thanks

      Please see my signature line to unsubscribe. Make sure you use
      the return address that you are signed up as, the eMail address
      that you are receiving mail on. Contact me in private eMail if
      you cannot get signed off. You can also change your yahoo.group
      options so that you have to go online to check for mail. (It
      sometimes takes up to 24hrs before the change takes effect.)

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options