Re: re unsubscribe

  • Rick Gall
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2001
      I seem to have accidentally got on to this newsletter/forum.
      No offence, I hope, but I would like to get off it, unsubscribe or whatever
      thanks
      Rick Gall
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2001
        Hi Rick,

        >I seem to have accidentally got on to this newsletter/forum.
        >No offence, I hope,

        No offence taken at all. You may not want to completely
        unsubscribe. Read the following...

        >but I would like to get off it, unsubscribe or whatever
        >thanks

        Please see my signature line to unsubscribe. Make sure you use
        the return address that you are signed up as, the eMail address
        that you are receiving mail on. Contact me in private eMail if
        you cannot get signed off. You can also change your yahoo.group
        options so that you have to go online to check for mail. (It
        sometimes takes up to 24hrs before the change takes effect.)

        http://www.notetab.net

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options