Re: [NH]How does some one cloak an email address ??

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 12, 2001
      After Bill Scott

      It is too late! I have this problem too, and you notice how the email address changes around
      your own, either the sender or the receiver. All you can do is filter out those that have some
      regular repeat pattern, or likely to, via the email program, and just erase the rest physically
      and without looking. It is a curse, but unlike the rubbish that comes through the door you don't
      even have to look at them. They'll never give up though because it is too easy, but it is a
      waste of their time.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk