Re: [NH] Cannot open javascript popups

  • hpaulissen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
      Thank you John and Don,

      Sorry to have bothered you. It had nothing to do with IE, but with
      another application (Naviscope) that I use for a while now to
      prefetch pages as I read the lists from my homecomputer (still
      connected with 28k). It has more features and I opted for not
      displaying ads, it does a very good job indeed, but the option to
      neglect pop-up windows was on as well...

      Regards,

      Hugo