Re: [NH] Web news clip

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2001
      Hi Don & Francesco,

      Clips are fine on this list, especially HTML Clips. :) It is
      just the Basic list that has all the advanced users restrictions
      on it so that the basic and new NoteTabbers don't get discouraged
      and unsubscribe because all the tech-talk is over their heads.

      >To automate the task, you would probably use a clip ... which is
      >a different list.
      >
      >I use many clips for things like this which require repetitive
      >entries, so that it prompts me to fill in the boxes and then adds
      >the correctly formatted html into the "news" document.
      >
      >I would give a link and an example and post it to the clips list
      >for help.

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...
    • Don Passenger
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2001
        my mistake then .... grin, although when you actually need help with a clip,
        that is likely the place (although a lot goes over us little peoples heads
        too)

        any way I often use a clip like this ... which is on just two lines by the
        way:

        ^!SetWizardLabel "Enter values for tag attributes"
        ^!InsertHtml <A HREF="mailto:^?[&Email address=^&]">^?[&Email
        Name=^&]</A>^P<BR><A HREF="^?[&Link URL]" TARGET="_blank">^?[Link
        &description=^&]</A>^P<br><A HREF="^?[&Link1 URL]"
        Areas: ^?[practice areas=^&]^P<br>Recent News: ^?[recent
        news=^&]^P<br> <BR>^P^P^P

        --
        Don Passenger
        mailto:dpasseng@...