Re: [NH] Web news clip

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2001
      Welcome.
      To automate the task, you would probably use a clip ... which is a different
      list.

      I use many clips for things like this which require repetitive entries, so
      that it prompts me to fill in the boxes and then adds the correctly
      formatted html into the "news" document.

      I would give a link and an example and post it to the clips list for help.

      --
      Don Passenger
      mailto:dpasseng@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2001
        Hi Don & Francesco,

        Clips are fine on this list, especially HTML Clips. :) It is
        just the Basic list that has all the advanced users restrictions
        on it so that the basic and new NoteTabbers don't get discouraged
        and unsubscribe because all the tech-talk is over their heads.

        >To automate the task, you would probably use a clip ... which is
        >a different list.
        >
        >I use many clips for things like this which require repetitive
        >entries, so that it prompts me to fill in the boxes and then adds
        >the correctly formatted html into the "news" document.
        >
        >I would give a link and an example and post it to the clips list
        >for help.

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...
      • Don Passenger
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2001
          my mistake then .... grin, although when you actually need help with a clip,
          that is likely the place (although a lot goes over us little peoples heads
          too)

          any way I often use a clip like this ... which is on just two lines by the
          way:

          ^!SetWizardLabel "Enter values for tag attributes"
          ^!InsertHtml <A HREF="mailto:^?[&Email address=^&]">^?[&Email
          Name=^&]</A>^P<BR><A HREF="^?[&Link URL]" TARGET="_blank">^?[Link
          &description=^&]</A>^P<br><A HREF="^?[&Link1 URL]"
          Areas: ^?[practice areas=^&]^P<br>Recent News: ^?[recent
          news=^&]^P<br> <BR>^P^P^P