Re: [NH] Cannot open javascript popups

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      for javascript to work you have to enable the virtual machine
      cannot tell you how ... it should prompt you for it the first time

      look around microsofts site looking at something like javascript or jscript
      and internet explorer 6 I bet will help

      --
      Don Passenger
      mailto:dpasseng@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
        Thank you John and Don,

        Sorry to have bothered you. It had nothing to do with IE, but with
        another application (Naviscope) that I use for a while now to
        prefetch pages as I read the lists from my homecomputer (still
        connected with 28k). It has more features and I opted for not
        displaying ads, it does a very good job indeed, but the option to
        neglect pop-up windows was on as well...

        Regards,

        Hugo