Re: Cannot open javascript popups

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      --- In ntb-html@y..., "Hugo" <h.paulissen@f...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > This has nothing to do with NoteTab, but I'm having troubles
      opening
      > javascript pop-up windows in IE 6

      Hugo, I don't have the answer, but I can tell you that I have had
      similar problems ever since upgrading to IE6..

      Some web sites I can't even get to with IE6, ironically, most of
      those sites are Microsoft sites..

      I have scoured every option possibility I can find, but the problems
      still remain...

      So out of frustration I went back to Netscape, (which seems to be a
      pretty decent browser again) for sites where IE6 won't behave..

      Now in a feeble effort to keep this thread on topic with the html, I
      would like to say that over the weekend I bit the bullet and bought
      the CSE HTML Validator pro... It's worth the money folks...

      John