Cannot open javascript popups

  • Hugo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hello,

      This has nothing to do with NoteTab, but I'm having troubles opening
      javascript pop-up windows in IE 6 (something as: javascript:editPrefs
      ('n=mespbookmark,j=t,p=t,b=excite,h=400,w=620') appears in the
      statusbar when hovering over a link. If I click on it I get "error on
      page").

      I do not know what to change, I guess it must be something in
      internet-options but there is a plethora of possibilities there.

      Your help is much appreciated,

      Hugo
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
        --- In ntb-html@y..., "Hugo" <h.paulissen@f...> wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > This has nothing to do with NoteTab, but I'm having troubles
        opening
        > javascript pop-up windows in IE 6

        Hugo, I don't have the answer, but I can tell you that I have had
        similar problems ever since upgrading to IE6..

        Some web sites I can't even get to with IE6, ironically, most of
        those sites are Microsoft sites..

        I have scoured every option possibility I can find, but the problems
        still remain...

        So out of frustration I went back to Netscape, (which seems to be a
        pretty decent browser again) for sites where IE6 won't behave..

        Now in a feeble effort to keep this thread on topic with the html, I
        would like to say that over the weekend I bit the bullet and bought
        the CSE HTML Validator pro... It's worth the money folks...

        John