Re: [NH] http://"%20http:// (was Digest Number 308)

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2001
      Hi Rick, Ricardo, and Eric,

      Thanks for reporting the glitch Ricardo and thanks Rick for
      translating for me. See below. Eric, the glitch appears to only
      be in NoteTab Std/Light.

      > > Maybe I am missing something, but we do not have a "open in
      > > browser" tool to use on the Shortcut menu.
      >
      >I'm sure he meant "Open Link" :-) Which we do have ...

      Well, yes and no. <bg> "Open Link" under the Tools menu in *Pro* is
      there, but there is no problem for me using it. On the other
      hand, NoteTab Std/Light does not have "Open Link," but instead
      has "Open Document Link." I was able to reproduce the glitch in
      the latest NoteTab Std/Light.

      http://"%20http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips

      Thanks!
      Jody