Re: [NH] http://"%20http:// (was Digest Number 308)

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2001
      Hi Ricardo,

      >Hello to all from a newbie.
      > Im using NTPro 4.86 (trial version).

      Welcome to the NoteTab and HTML list!

      >When I right click a link and ask to open in browser,
      >the link is opened in an already active window with (for example)
      >http://www.symmcorp.com ...and in a new window with:
      >http://"%20http://www.symmcorp.com

      I do not know what is causing that, but please provide the
      following information. I will copy the NoteTab NextRelease list
      your reply which you can do in private eMail if you wish, or post
      your reply to: mailto:ntb-NextRelease@yahoogroups.com The
      following questions do not necessarily apply to the problem you
      are seeing, but I'd like to give Eric as much information as
      possible. (I have never seen it myself in Win98SE, WinXP Pro, or
      WinME.)

      What browser(s) are you using?

      What version of Windows are you using?

      Where are you clicking "open in browser" at and/or what method
      are you using to open the link exactly?

      Do you have Quick Open Links checked under the Tools menu?

      Do you have your HTML files defaulted correctly with the browser
      and is the file type(s) associated with NoteTab in Options under
      Associations?

      Do you have it configured in Options under the Internet tab,
      Main Browser?

      Can you point me to where you read that it was a fixed bug,
      please; give me some text to search in WhatsNew.txt or wherever
      you read it?

      > ...Its not THAT annoying, but the docs said it was a fixed bug.

      Thanks much!

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...