Re: [NH] change 2 of 3 frames

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hi,

      > >You can't open two pages with the same link using only HTML, fames or no
      > >frames.
      >
      > Hmmm, I might be misreading this but I _do_ open two/multiple
      >pages just using HTML. I do it using nested frames.

      OK, I'll rephrase.You can't target two frames from the same link. :)

      Lotta
    • Al Schoepp
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 7, 2001
        Hi Lotta, Ron and all the others who helped.

        I guess the 2 frameset pages was too obvious for me but once explained it
        seems so obvious (and it will do just what I want). I wanted to avoid the
        use of javascript if I could since I know some people who will use the site
        keep it turned off for security reasons.

        Thanks,
        Al