Re: [NH] change 2 of 3 frames

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hi all,

      I find this link working at this time. I know the owner of that site was
      changing servers this weekend and I suspect you probably hit a server
      outage. Give it another try.
      http://www.mcfedries.com/books/cightml/list/faq-Frames.asp#52

      It just explains how to use a second frameset page to change two frames with
      one click.

      The point about ssi is a good one, or cgi for that matter with a simple
      script and passing variables, for the more sophisticated among us.

      Your site is very good Ron, but I found navigation confused me a bit ...
      although I started to catch on. I am sure that is a never ending problem
      given the enormous volume of content.