Re: [NH] change 2 of 3 frames

  • ArcPro
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
      Please inform me about how to unsubscribe from this list.

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
        Please inform me about how to unsubscribe from this list. Thanks.
        ____________________________
        Basirah Dean, Editor

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
          Hi all,

          I find this link working at this time. I know the owner of that site was
          changing servers this weekend and I suspect you probably hit a server
          outage. Give it another try.
          http://www.mcfedries.com/books/cightml/list/faq-Frames.asp#52

          It just explains how to use a second frameset page to change two frames with
          one click.

          The point about ssi is a good one, or cgi for that matter with a simple
          script and passing variables, for the more sophisticated among us.

          Your site is very good Ron, but I found navigation confused me a bit ...
          although I started to catch on. I am sure that is a never ending problem
          given the enormous volume of content.