Re: [NH] change 2 of 3 frames

  • Ron Woodall
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hi Don:

      Got an alternative link? This one doesn't work for me.

      Ron

      At 11:57 PM 11/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
      >http://www.mcfedries.com/books/cightml/list/faq-Frames.asp#52
      >try this link

      ---------------------------------------
      Ron Woodall
      nor@...

      The Compendium of HTML Elements

      - available at/disponible à:
    • ArcPro
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
        Please inform me about how to unsubscribe from this list.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
          Please inform me about how to unsubscribe from this list. Thanks.
          ____________________________
          Basirah Dean, Editor

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
            Hi all,

            I find this link working at this time. I know the owner of that site was
            changing servers this weekend and I suspect you probably hit a server
            outage. Give it another try.
            http://www.mcfedries.com/books/cightml/list/faq-Frames.asp#52

            It just explains how to use a second frameset page to change two frames with
            one click.

            The point about ssi is a good one, or cgi for that matter with a simple
            script and passing variables, for the more sophisticated among us.

            Your site is very good Ron, but I found navigation confused me a bit ...
            although I started to catch on. I am sure that is a never ending problem
            given the enormous volume of content.