Re: [NH] change 2 of 3 frames

  • Ron Woodall
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hi Lotta:

      At 09:39 PM 11/5/01 +0100, you wrote:
      >Hi Ron,
      >
      > >I'm adding another 1,000+ files in the next week or so.
      >
      >So you are the guys with the htmlcompendium! Cool. Nice to have you on the
      >list.

      Thank you for the welcome.

      Ron Woodall

      ---------------------------------------
      Ron Woodall
      nor@...

      The Compendium of HTML Elements

      - available at/disponible à:
    • Ron Woodall
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
        Hi Don:

        Got an alternative link? This one doesn't work for me.

        Ron

        ---------------------------------------
        Ron Woodall
        nor@...

        The Compendium of HTML Elements

        - available at/disponible à:
      • ArcPro
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
          Please inform me about how to unsubscribe from this list.

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
            Please inform me about how to unsubscribe from this list. Thanks.
            ____________________________
            Basirah Dean, Editor

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
              Hi all,

              I find this link working at this time. I know the owner of that site was
              changing servers this weekend and I suspect you probably hit a server
              outage. Give it another try.
              http://www.mcfedries.com/books/cightml/list/faq-Frames.asp#52

              It just explains how to use a second frameset page to change two frames with
              one click.

              The point about ssi is a good one, or cgi for that matter with a simple
              script and passing variables, for the more sophisticated among us.

              Your site is very good Ron, but I found navigation confused me a bit ...
              although I started to catch on. I am sure that is a never ending problem
              given the enormous volume of content.