Re: [NH] NoteTab Lite as default html editor

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2001
      Hello Adam,

      >I would like to make NoteTab the editor that is used when clicking the
      >"Edit" icon or selecting "View Source" in my browser.
      >
      >By adding a registry key and choosing NoteTab as the default HTML editor in
      >"Internet Options", I was able to get the "Edit" icon to open NoteTab, but
      >the file is not displayed. "View Source" still opens Notepad.
      >
      >Has anyone had any luck with this?. I have NoteTab Light, Windows 2000 and
      >MSIE5.0

      There is a very simple solution provided by NoteTab. All you need to do is
      activate the Utilities library (by clicking on the corresponding button at
      the bottom of the NoteTab window), and then double-click on the "Add IE
      Default HTML Editor" Clip (you will find it under the "NoteTab Shortcuts"
      section towards the end of the list). That's all you need to do to activate
      the feature.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes