Re: [NH] change 2 of 3 frames

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
      Hi Ron,

      >I'm adding another 1,000+ files in the next week or so.

      So you are the guys with the htmlcompendium! Cool. Nice to have you on the
      list.

      Lotta
    • Don Passenger
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
        http://www.mcfedries.com/books/cightml/list/faq-Frames.asp#52
        try this link

        you need two frameset pages to do it

        --
        Don Passenger
        mailto:dpasseng@...
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
          Hi Lotta:

          At 09:39 PM 11/5/01 +0100, you wrote:
          >Hi Ron,
          >
          > >I'm adding another 1,000+ files in the next week or so.
          >
          >So you are the guys with the htmlcompendium! Cool. Nice to have you on the
          >list.

          Thank you for the welcome.

          Ron Woodall

          ---------------------------------------
          Ron Woodall
          nor@...

          The Compendium of HTML Elements

          - available at/disponible à:
        • Ron Woodall
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
            Hi Don:

            Got an alternative link? This one doesn't work for me.

            Ron

            At 11:57 PM 11/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
            >http://www.mcfedries.com/books/cightml/list/faq-Frames.asp#52
            >try this link

            ---------------------------------------
            Ron Woodall
            nor@...

            The Compendium of HTML Elements

            - available at/disponible à:
          • ArcPro
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
              Please inform me about how to unsubscribe from this list.

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
                Please inform me about how to unsubscribe from this list. Thanks.
                ____________________________
                Basirah Dean, Editor

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 6, 2001
                  Hi all,

                  I find this link working at this time. I know the owner of that site was
                  changing servers this weekend and I suspect you probably hit a server
                  outage. Give it another try.
                  http://www.mcfedries.com/books/cightml/list/faq-Frames.asp#52

                  It just explains how to use a second frameset page to change two frames with
                  one click.

                  The point about ssi is a good one, or cgi for that matter with a simple
                  script and passing variables, for the more sophisticated among us.

                  Your site is very good Ron, but I found navigation confused me a bit ...
                  although I started to catch on. I am sure that is a never ending problem
                  given the enormous volume of content.