Re: [NH] New file uploaded to ntb-html

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2001
      Hi All,

      The following is basically a SPAM from what I tell to sell their
      products. However, I'll leave it in the download area since I
      know some of you do web sites for a living and since for know,
      there is plenty of room left to upload files. Please do not
      discuss the products on the list. If you want the file taken
      down write me in private eMail and if I get enough requests I
      will do so. TIA mailto:ntb-html-owner@yahoogroups.com a.k.a. -
      jody ;)

    • ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-html
        group.

        File : /cselite652.exe
        Uploaded by : notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
        Description : Validate HTML Pages for FREE with CSE Validator - Tools menu in NoteTab and it makes a Library with the errors listed. When you click on an error the line is highlighted where the error is. You also get a popup telling what the error is. It is a must download! There's no reason not to validate (check for errors) your web pages when it can be done so easily with this free forever tool! In NoteTab and you can change the keyboard shortcut to it. I use Alt+Z. :) Line 28: The end tag for "p" ...

        You can access this file at the URL:

        notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
      • Dart Chris
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2004
          Hi,

          Something, somewhere is not good!! Result of following the link -

          The requested file or directory is not found on the server.

          _____

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-html
          group.

          File : /cselite652.exe
          Uploaded by : notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
          Description : Validate HTML Pages for FREE with CSE Validator - Tools menu
          in NoteTab and it makes a Library with the errors listed. When you click on
          an error the line is highlighted where the error is. You also get a popup
          telling what the error is. It is a must download! There's no reason not to
          validate (check for errors) your web pages when it can be done so easily
          with this free forever tool! In NoteTab and you can change the keyboard
          shortcut to it. I use Alt+Z. :) Line 28: The end tag for "p" ...

          You can access this file at the URL:

          <http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files>

          Regards,

          notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>

          Get CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's totally free, forever!!!
          http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe
          <http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe>

          Fookes Software Home
          http://www.fookes.us/redir <http://www.fookes.us/redir>

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295rvue8/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705375618:HM/EXP=1099817093/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
          anion.yahoo.com> click here

          :HM/A=2128215/rand=344874182>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 8, 2004
            Hi Dart,

            >Something, somewhere is not good!! Result of following the link -
            >
            >The requested file or directory is not found on the server.

            Sorry, there was an update and I changed the name to cselite.exe so
            that the links will stay good all the time (as I keep it updated).

            CSE HTML Validator Lite
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-html/files/cselite.exe

            > File : /cselite652.exe
            > Uploaded by : notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
            >Description : Validate HTML Pages for FREE with CSE Validator - Tools menu
            >in NoteTab and it makes a Library with the errors listed. When you click on
            >an error the line is highlighted where the error is. You also get a popup
            >telling what the error is. It is a must download! There's no reason not to
            >validate (check for errors) your web pages when it can be done so easily
            >with this free forever tool! In NoteTab and you can change the keyboard
            >shortcut to it. I use Alt+Z. :) Line 28: The end tag for "p" ...
            >
            >You can access this file at the URL:
            >
            >To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
            >http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
            ><http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files>

            Happy html'n!

            www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com
          • ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-html
              group.

              File : /Tidy Help.html
              Uploaded by : mcbastos <mcblista@...>
              Description : HTML Tidy command-line and config file reference

              You can access this file at the URL:

              mcbastos <mcblista@...>