New file uploaded to ntb-html

  • ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-html
      group.

      File : /JWhizTrial.zip
      Uploaded by : whizlabs@...
      Description : J@Whiz Ver2.0 Released - A Java Certification Test Simulator.The Ver2.0 comprises of 11 Mock Tests(649 Questions), an Interactive Quiz(100 Questions),more Quick Revision Tips. It has much Tougher and even more Code Based Questions according to the current pattern of SCJP exam. The salient features include High Level of Customization, Detailed Explanation, Quick Revision Tips, Update with Many more questions on Threads and IO topic according to the current trend.For details www.whizlabs.com/jwhiz

      You can access this file at the URL

      whizlabs@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2001
        Hi All,

        The following is basically a SPAM from what I tell to sell their
        products. However, I'll leave it in the download area since I
        know some of you do web sites for a living and since for know,
        there is plenty of room left to upload files. Please do not
        discuss the products on the list. If you want the file taken
        down write me in private eMail and if I get enough requests I
        will do so. TIA mailto:ntb-html-owner@yahoogroups.com a.k.a. -
        jody ;)

      • ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-html
          group.

          File : /cselite652.exe
          Uploaded by : notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
          Description : Validate HTML Pages for FREE with CSE Validator - Tools menu in NoteTab and it makes a Library with the errors listed. When you click on an error the line is highlighted where the error is. You also get a popup telling what the error is. It is a must download! There's no reason not to validate (check for errors) your web pages when it can be done so easily with this free forever tool! In NoteTab and you can change the keyboard shortcut to it. I use Alt+Z. :) Line 28: The end tag for "p" ...

          You can access this file at the URL:

          notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
        • Dart Chris
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2004
            Hi,

            Something, somewhere is not good!! Result of following the link -

            The requested file or directory is not found on the server.

            _____

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-html
            group.

            File : /cselite652.exe
            Uploaded by : notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
            Description : Validate HTML Pages for FREE with CSE Validator - Tools menu
            in NoteTab and it makes a Library with the errors listed. When you click on
            an error the line is highlighted where the error is. You also get a popup
            telling what the error is. It is a must download! There's no reason not to
            validate (check for errors) your web pages when it can be done so easily
            with this free forever tool! In NoteTab and you can change the keyboard
            shortcut to it. I use Alt+Z. :) Line 28: The end tag for "p" ...

            You can access this file at the URL:

            <http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files>

            Regards,

            notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>

            Get CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's totally free, forever!!!
            http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe
            <http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe>

            Fookes Software Home
            http://www.fookes.us/redir <http://www.fookes.us/redir>

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295rvue8/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
            oups/S=1705375618:HM/EXP=1099817093/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
            anion.yahoo.com> click here

            :HM/A=2128215/rand=344874182>

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 8, 2004
              Hi Dart,

              >Something, somewhere is not good!! Result of following the link -
              >
              >The requested file or directory is not found on the server.

              Sorry, there was an update and I changed the name to cselite.exe so
              that the links will stay good all the time (as I keep it updated).

              CSE HTML Validator Lite
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-html/files/cselite.exe

              > File : /cselite652.exe
              > Uploaded by : notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
              >Description : Validate HTML Pages for FREE with CSE Validator - Tools menu
              >in NoteTab and it makes a Library with the errors listed. When you click on
              >an error the line is highlighted where the error is. You also get a popup
              >telling what the error is. It is a must download! There's no reason not to
              >validate (check for errors) your web pages when it can be done so easily
              >with this free forever tool! In NoteTab and you can change the keyboard
              >shortcut to it. I use Alt+Z. :) Line 28: The end tag for "p" ...
              >
              >You can access this file at the URL:
              >
              >To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
              >http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
              ><http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files>

              Happy html'n!

              www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com
            • ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-html
                group.

                File : /Tidy Help.html
                Uploaded by : mcbastos <mcblista@...>
                Description : HTML Tidy command-line and config file reference

                You can access this file at the URL:

                mcbastos <mcblista@...>