Re: [NH] CSE HTML Validator Professional

  • Randy Parrish
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2001
      If you cannot afford the pro version (which is rather pricey), they also have a free (lite) version that is not adware/spyware and works as well. It's free, and so are the two validators listed below. A bit more work, but for those of us who don't have tons of money to spend... it's terrific! :-)

      After checking the coding, if it seems correct, post it to the web and then use the wc3 validator at: http://validator.w3.org/ or Dr. Watson at: http://watson.addy.com/. Both are good services, I use them regularly. I have a shortcut to the lite version in my NTBpro.