Re: [NH] NetCaptor

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
      Hi ::Andrew::,

      >Thanks for getting us this Jody - I'd just bought it at $24.95 so
      >I can save my self a further $5 but Adam probably won't want the
      >headache :)

      I believe you will enjoy every penny of ot. I personally do not
      leave home without it. ;) You know how when you get to a site
      and there are probably 3-4 links that you think you will find
      what you are looking for under? Well, depending on how you
      configure NetCaptor you can open the links in tabs just like
      NoteTab's tabs. At that point I normally answer an eMail real
      quick and then switch back and everything it loaded up waiting to
      be viewed. I found if you click on too many like 10 or more you
      get a lot of time-outs so I usually stick with under 5. It also
      has a thingie that will prevent the loading of those extra popup
      SPAM windows, at least that is how I feel about them. Just as I
      would never buy anything through eMail SPAM, nor would I click
      through on one of the popups. It is a shell for a lack of better
      terms of IE, so when web pages aren't coded correctly, they still
      display pretty good unlike Opera. I have a Clip on my default
      Clipbar that pops up with about 10 search engines in them. I
      check a few of them and type in my search criteria. After
      pressing OK, the search engines come up in different tabs with
      the search criteria doing its thing. ;)

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...