Re: [NH] NetCaptor

  • ::Andrew::
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
      Hello Jody,

      Thanks for getting us this Jody - I'd just bought it at $24.95 so I
      can save my self a further $5 but Adam probably won't want the
      headache :)

      --
      Best regards,
      ::Andrew:: mailto:notetab@...

      http://at.omic.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
        Hi ::Andrew::,

        >Thanks for getting us this Jody - I'd just bought it at $24.95 so
        >I can save my self a further $5 but Adam probably won't want the
        >headache :)

        I believe you will enjoy every penny of ot. I personally do not
        leave home without it. ;) You know how when you get to a site
        and there are probably 3-4 links that you think you will find
        what you are looking for under? Well, depending on how you
        configure NetCaptor you can open the links in tabs just like
        NoteTab's tabs. At that point I normally answer an eMail real
        quick and then switch back and everything it loaded up waiting to
        be viewed. I found if you click on too many like 10 or more you
        get a lot of time-outs so I usually stick with under 5. It also
        has a thingie that will prevent the loading of those extra popup
        SPAM windows, at least that is how I feel about them. Just as I
        would never buy anything through eMail SPAM, nor would I click
        through on one of the popups. It is a shell for a lack of better
        terms of IE, so when web pages aren't coded correctly, they still
        display pretty good unlike Opera. I have a Clip on my default
        Clipbar that pops up with about 10 search engines in them. I
        check a few of them and type in my search criteria. After
        pressing OK, the search engines come up in different tabs with
        the search criteria doing its thing. ;)

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...