[NH] members' only area

  • chrispye@woodcarver.force9.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 1999
      I want to create a 'members' only' page on my website for downloads and
      special information - to be accessed through a password, individual to
      (chosen by) the member. How do I do this? I'm writing in HTML4.
      Thanks in advance!
      Chris
    • Grant
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 1999
        For an ASP solution try this article from the great 4guysfromrolla site.

        Password Protecting Your Site By Rob Taylor
        http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/080899-1.2.shtml