View Link from WS_FTP Pro

  • Greg Krieser
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2001
      The View link from WS-FTP Pro used to create another
      tab in Note Tab Light. However, it now does nothing.
      If Note Tab Light is not open when you click view it
      will open Note Tab Light. However, if it is already
      open it will not add a tab for the file or even show
      the file. Anyone else had this problem?

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2001
        Hi Greg,
        It's early, and I only have two cups a espresso in me yet. Could
        you expound on what you are asking a bit more. Brain does nor
        work here this soon after getting up. ;)

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2001
          Hi Jody,

          Thanks for your replay. I think I may have solved it.
          After re-installing Note Tab it now works fine.

          The issue was that it normally started another tab
          within Note Tab when I hit View from within WS_FTP
          Pro. Before reinstalling it, hitting View would do
          nothing.

          Thanks,

          Greg